Diary of an Extreme Cowgirl

Every cowgirl has an Extreme Story. So What's Yours?

I am working on many updates. I apologize for being MIA.
I had a very tragic event, Feb 2009, and I seemed to shut down with writers block.

Follow along as I dust myself off after being paralyzed from a broken neck.
Are you an Extreme Cowgirl?
Soon you can add your story to http://www.extremecowgirls.com/

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

April Update

Posted by Extreme_Cowgirl

He is acting like the the old lil mischievious horse I knew :)
He is feeling so good he likes to jump around in his stall.

He will be able to play in the round pen or turnout next month.
I am following the time line given to me no matter how good he feels lol..
I swear if he can figure it out he will start doing cart wheels soon :)

April 8th
weight 785 up 45 lbs
height 14





0 comments: