Diary of an Extreme Cowgirl

Every cowgirl has an Extreme Story. So What's Yours?

I am working on many updates. I apologize for being MIA.
I had a very tragic event, Feb 2009, and I seemed to shut down with writers block.

Follow along as I dust myself off after being paralyzed from a broken neck.
Are you an Extreme Cowgirl?
Soon you can add your story to http://www.extremecowgirls.com/

Monday, February 09, 2009

planning a funeral

Posted by Extreme_Cowgirl

We are planning the funeral for March.
So many people want to come and say goodbye.

Police have been stopping by all night and day to visit with the family.
People getting ready to retire are sharing stories with us of Grandpa when he was their mentor in the rookie years. He meant so much to many people.

All agree that the police force is a much different place now, but when grandpa was on the job he was very intimidating without having to do much yet still had a kind heart. He would give people a chance but he remembered everyone and you didn't get another free pass.

I miss him already. I have some auditions in a few days. Need to find a way to keep going.

0 comments: