Diary of an Extreme Cowgirl

Every cowgirl has an Extreme Story. So What's Yours?

I am working on many updates. I apologize for being MIA.
I had a very tragic event, Feb 2009, and I seemed to shut down with writers block.

Follow along as I dust myself off after being paralyzed from a broken neck.
Are you an Extreme Cowgirl?
Soon you can add your story to http://www.extremecowgirls.com/

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Surgery is a go!!!!!

Posted by Extreme_Cowgirl

I came to a payment agreement with the Hospital.
All Hail Loomis Basin Equine Hospital!!!!

UCdavis would not see him without a huge deposit. You heard me, Would not even see him.

Loomis basin is very friendly and understanding that most people can't pull 5000+ out of the back pocket.

But back to the subject.

at 6pm the surgery will begin.
I emptied my back accounts to pay the surgens fees.
Wish "Mischief" Luck...

0 comments: