Diary of an Extreme Cowgirl

Every cowgirl has an Extreme Story. So What's Yours?

I am working on many updates. I apologize for being MIA.
I had a very tragic event, Feb 2009, and I seemed to shut down with writers block.

Follow along as I dust myself off after being paralyzed from a broken neck.
Are you an Extreme Cowgirl?
Soon you can add your story to http://www.extremecowgirls.com/

Saturday, February 23, 2008

No Drain :)

Posted by Extreme_Cowgirl

They ended up not putting in the drain the other day.
His fever came down but there is an infection near the incision.
They didn't want to accidentally spread that infection closer to the colon, but because the temp came down they wanted to give him another 24 hours to kick it himself.

They took one or two staples out and it was draining a bit from that.
Yesterday his fever was normal, 98, lowest its been since before this whole thing started.
So if he can keep this up it would be great. He is still eating well and his poops are starting to be normal round clumps.

I think I have ulcers now lol.
Yesterday I was in so much pain, Migraine and upset stomach.
Sick when eating, sick when not. Just didn't feel good.

Today I feel a bit better but haven't been able eat since yesterday morning.
I will see him tomorrow.
They should be calling me soon with todays update.
I am usually there everyday to walk him.

0 comments: