Diary of an Extreme Cowgirl

Every cowgirl has an Extreme Story. So What's Yours?

I am working on many updates. I apologize for being MIA.
I had a very tragic event, Feb 2009, and I seemed to shut down with writers block.

Follow along as I dust myself off after being paralyzed from a broken neck.
Are you an Extreme Cowgirl?
Soon you can add your story to http://www.extremecowgirls.com/

Monday, August 13, 2007

Mastering the Gate

Posted by Extreme_Cowgirl

well maybe not mastering but learning it. He is side passing enough to open and close gates pretty well.
It would help though to have a gate that was made to be opened and closed from horseback lol, But it adds to the chalange.
He is mastering climing up hills, from small to farley steep. Not too steep that I can't climb it myself.
Now going down is another story lol. He will climb down in some areas but not others, he seems to like the more difficult ones lol.. Silly boy.

0 comments: