Diary of an Extreme Cowgirl

Every cowgirl has an Extreme Story. So What's Yours?

I am working on many updates. I apologize for being MIA.
I had a very tragic event, Feb 2009, and I seemed to shut down with writers block.

Follow along as I dust myself off after being paralyzed from a broken neck.
Are you an Extreme Cowgirl?
Soon you can add your story to http://www.extremecowgirls.com/

Friday, August 10, 2007

Rode the hill

Posted by Extreme_Cowgirl

Yep we rode down the steep hill with little hesitation.
very good boy.
we also rode up and down the dirt mound, over the bridge and tarps as well as up the steep side of the manure pile.

Now why would I be riding over the manure pile when it is not hard packed ?
Well good question. I normally wouldn't be doing that but for the extreme cowboy race they do have loose packed mounds. I had to deal with 4 of then leading to other obstacles in season 3, so I am preparing him.

He is a very fast learner. I think we will enter in the Extreme Trail competition here in Clements, CA. Great way to practice for the Show.

0 comments: