Diary of an Extreme Cowgirl

Every cowgirl has an Extreme Story. So What's Yours?

I am working on many updates. I apologize for being MIA.
I had a very tragic event, Feb 2009, and I seemed to shut down with writers block.

Follow along as I dust myself off after being paralyzed from a broken neck.
Are you an Extreme Cowgirl?
Soon you can add your story to http://www.extremecowgirls.com/

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Oh my! A Bridge

Posted by Extreme_Cowgirl

Finally after over a week, he figured out that we walk on the bridge not over it lol.

The small bridge we have here is for the in hand yearling trail horses. So it is pretty narrow, but long. Silly Bowen thought it was to step over width wise and not walk on it. But I pick my battles and knew he would figure it out eventually. And today he did.

We also set up some new things because bowen is getting really good at climbing up and down hills, over small ditches and walking over tarps.

The new things are:

Plastic shaving bags held down by boards to make a walk over that makes noise.
Plastic logs that are about 4ft long and 6 in in diameter.
Cones to weave
And a jump pole set at about 15 in

He was able to all after a few try's except number 1.

I walked him around it for a good 2o min and then he decided it was not a hole to china and walk across. That being a bit victory we did it at least 5 more times just walking and we ended the day.

I will ride him over it tomorrow.

0 comments: